Liguria is one of the most surprising regions of Italy, a long narrow coastal strip between France and Tuscany, stretching all along the sea and including the spectacular Cinque Terre. It's dotted with small medieval villages such as Dolceacqua and the witches' village of Troira and holds world famous seaside resorts, Portofino and Sanremo. Its fascinating capital Genoa has embraced many a famous figure throughout history such as Garibaldi, van Dijck, Rubens and Columbus.
Take your own Dolcevia driving tour as seen through the eyes of someone who relishes the Dolce Vita.
Author: Elisabeth Jane Bertrand
Co-author: Nelleke Pruijs
Editor: Lisa R. Tucci
Price: € 13.95 / US $ 16.95
- 90 pages self-driving itinerary
- Includes monthly updates
- Designed for iPad, Tablet, Chromebook (including Desktop)
- Includes download for mobile (smaller screen)
- Travel from Ventimiglia to Lerici in 10 stages
- Genoa City Guide
- Slow Food Tips + 50 select osterie, restaurants and vineyards
- Hotel recommendations along the way with various options
- Hiking routes + 4 ready-made excursions
- Download weight 43.5 MB
- Interactive maps
- Search in 2 ways: A-Z & Table of Contents
A new series of SlowItaly itineraries and travel guides
Liguria is the first publication in a new series of SlowItaly itineraries from Dolcevia.com. The 90 page App-book about Genoa, Portofino, San Remo, Dolceacqua, Cinque Terre, Lerici and the Italian Riviera contains the description of the most important sights of Liguria, tips for excursions, the best places to stay and Slow Food tips along the way.
The route Liguria is most suitable for iPad or tablet up to the new 12.9 inch version, and is not yet available for Kindle.
Important information: If you want to see more tips on restaurants and accommodation on the interactive maps, you need to consult the online version and tap on the corresponding layer in Google Maps.